We realize that students occasionally have to miss a lesson, so we have simplified our make-up lesson policy as much as possible. Spaces to reschedule are made available by other students cancelling with sufficient notice, so please be courteous and provide as much notice as possible if you are going to miss a class.
It can be difficult to find an open spot, especially during the busy spring and fall months, so please do not cancel unnecessarily as we cannot guarantee you will be able to find a spot to make up a missed class.
Any classes cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will NOT be offered a make up class.
Cancellation Policy Fine Print:
- Early cancellation private lessons: There may not be an opening to rebook a private
lesson, so you may need to book a group class instead.
- Make-up lessons are only available to riding students currently enrolled in lessons. If you discontinue classes, any unused make-up lessons are void.
- Make-up lessons are non-transferable and cannot be deducted from the next session fees.
- All make-up lessons must be booked within the session they are missed.
- There are no make-up lessons for missed make-up lessons.
- Make up lessons are not offered for the vaulting program, unless class is cancelled by a coach.
- In the unlikely event that Nation Valley Ranch has to cancel a class, we will ensure that you are able to make up the lesson, or we will deduct it from your fees for the next session.
- For the winter session, we bill for one less class, in case we have to cancel a class due to dangerous driving conditions or extreme cold weather (-15 and below before windchill).